1… I’ve lost faith in everyone except for my family
1. My family is healthy and everything is awesome. <3
2. My friends love me. <3 (sometimes I need a reminder)
So I recently read this article via some of my sisters, and really, it’s awesome.
Everyone’s crazy hangs out sometimes, you just gotta step back and use your noggin!
Sometimes I look back on things…. and I get furious with myself…
Especially last year, how did I let someone barge into my life like that? I was content in my own little bubble, without giving my feelings away, and then he came along.
You gained my trust with your false loyalty and adoration, yet at the same time you starting changing me, little by little, that I didn’t even realize. And that will never happen again.
Thinking back makes me angry, but at the same time it grounds me. I will never be as trusting ever again. Instead, I work to push people that I like away, because if they really liked me, they’d make the effort right?
But if anything, as much as I regret that decision last year, I am glad it happened. I’m learning from my mistakes, and even though my confidence is not as high as it should be, I’m slowly working my way back, if not past, that point I was at last year.
1. Loves their family
2. Intelligence - nerds turn me on
3. Sense of humor - I love to laughhhh <3
I’m doing day sevennnn as well to catch up since the last one was easyyy
1. Someone who doesn’t care about their family
2. Someone who can’t carry on a conversation
3. Someone who doesn’t appreciate life and everything in it
4. Someone who is condescending and believes their opinion is the only one that matters…
4. Cathleen <3
5. My boys
Only 6? Damn….
1. Applied to so little schools
2. Went to a school without a decent fencing program…
3. Made decisions while drunk
4. Slacked off for a quarter
5… Kissed THAT boy
6. Doubted myself
1. I miss my doggggg.
2. What am I doing with my life?
3. I wonder if I should skip drinking tonight
4. What to eat, what to eat
5. I should REALLY go to the gym…
6. Should I walk… or just drive to class
7. I really should go grocery shopping
I realize i’m a day off, blame grad classes!
1. Accept me for my nerdiness
2. Have a plan for the future or at least know what you want out of life
3. Don’t be such a push over, show you care
4. Like sports as much as I do
5. Accept my friends for who they are, they aren’t leaving my life any time soon
6. Smell nice and look nice
7. Be silly and loving
8. I’m not to be babied. <3
1. I’m insane
2. I love Lord of the Rings
3. I hang with the guys and am proud of it
4. I can drink you under the table
5. I love my family
6. I’m obsessed with my dog
7. I love math a little too much
8. I was born in Hong Kong, grew up in England, and then migrated over here to the US to good ol’ Jersey.
9. I am shallow… There’s no ifs ands or buts, except for good looking butts. <3
1. You are my bestest friend everrrr and I hope we never lose touch. If I ever get married, you’re going to be my maid of honor
2. I don’t know what I would do without you sis, you make my life. <3
3. I like you… but I’m too shallow to like like you… is that bad?
4. Ever since you started dating him, you’ve become a whole different person and I don’t like it at all.
5. We use to be bff’s when we hung out with the same people, but now rarely talk and it makes me sad. Can we just go back 2 years?
6. It’s not my fault your boyfriend dumped you, you psycho whore.
7. I don’t talk to you because you and your drama are not worth my time, so don’t call me immature, because I’m not the one starting fights.
8. Without you in this world, I would be lost forever.
9. You were the biggest mistake in my life
10. I love you! roflcopterrr lolerbombs!